“The more one knows, the more one loves.” – Léonard de Vinci
Our first challenge invites you to reflect on social and cultural diversity to promote peace and mutual understanding.
How can we develop effective communication and exchange of knowledge?
How can we decompartmentalize cities and human relationships?
Who is eligible to participate?
If you are a student, a young graduate, or you have less than three years of experience, you are invited to meet the challenge, alone or as a group.
You are invited to integrate the challenges into your course curriculum. Our team will help your students develop their reflective process through different workshops.
Whether you are from the artistic community or a field related to the list of proposed issues, we would be pleased to hear your input at our viewing event.
March 4th, 2016
4th 7th, 2016
Closing date for participation
April 8th 2016
Vote and deliberation
April 20th, 2016
Award ceremony and viewing
Members of the jury :
- Mr. Aurèle Cardinal – senior partner and architect – Humà design + architecture
- Ms. Elizabeth-Ann Doyle – Executive and Artistic Director at MU
- Mr. Clarence Epstein – Ph.D. Senior Director of Urban and Cultural Affairs at Université Concordia
- Mr. Jérôme Glad – Creation – Pépinière&co
- Mr. Sébastien Larroude – Visual Director and President Steambot studios
Contribute to the creation of our inspirational board on Pinterest.